Friday, January 15, 2010

3 IDIOTZ AND THIER MANAGEMENT LESSONS


This is the second post about the same movie 3-IDIOTS!!!!Seems aaal IIzzz well wid da muvi with record collections.But at the same time some controversies also arised!!!!!!

Ok!Coming to the topic,Well most of u might have already seen the muvi 3-Idiots by now!Ain't I correct? And recently I came across a link when browsing net!Itz all about the lessons you have to learn/which 3-Idiots muvi is trying to teach u!!I felt it interesting and worth sharing!(Don't learn who cares :P.I am jus giving u da link!If u r interested just go through it!).

3 comments:

  1. nice..but it wud better if u avoided sms terminology

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx bros for ur comments!I will definitely try to improve!

    Amogh how do u know about my blog????Any way thanx for visiting and commmenting!

    ReplyDelete