Sunday, May 16, 2010

SINGAM AUDIO REVIEW


MOVIE:SINGAM
MUSIC:DEVI SRI PRASAD

Here comes my first review for a album apart from telugu.

NAANE INDHRIAN is a regular mass masala song having the voices of benny and manikya vinayagam.

EN IDHAYAM is a melody genre track sung by tippu,suchitra.A good song which you might like in first hearing itself.The rythm loop and Guitar in middle is good.Ok job from singers side!

STOLE MY HEART is a mix of melody and western with electric guitar and Bass guitar slaps in middle.I think singers spoiled the song.But the electric guitar is good.

KADHAL VANDHAL is another Baba Sehgal and DSP's combo but the song is not great as their previous combos in ADHURS and in JALSA.It may be liked by Tamil Audiences.Just remember "may be" and I am not sure.

SINGAM starts with electric guitar and the rap from DSP.The song of album until now for me!!!Singing is ok for a title song and Devi tries variety of instruments in this song!

The unplugged version of STOLE MY HEART is far better than the original.And Devi Sri succeded in gioing another melody in the form of unplugged like in the albums of JALSA,KUTTY,ARYA-2.But to be frank this is ain't so great as the D-Plugged versions in the albums I mentioned.

Devi tried different stuff from his regular tamil songs.My pick of the album is the Title song SINGAM.A regular album from Devi but look out for the different orchestrisation from Devi in this album.This may strike its chord in tamil and may not in telugu if it is dubbed here. And sorry that I can't review the lyrics coz I donno tamil :(

BY
1C

2 comments:

  1. full dappula mootha guru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I love the way Devi Did orchestra for some songs!They r good at some parts!

    ReplyDelete