Thursday, May 20, 2010

DRENCHED.................................




Being a music lover I generally search,actually dug into the history and search if I had missed any albums in any of the language(I am a telugu person),be it hindi or telugu or tamil or kannada or whatever the language when it matters!

And that too with summer vaction running which became a stupid rainy season,thanx to "laila" :P.Now Now!She ain't a girl,it is a name of cyclone,I was really bored with the rains not stopping and even cold and fever.So,I tried my favourite pass time again and started browsing through a website on my CHOCO PIE(My PC).

And started browsing the some Ol' Tamil songs and came up with album "Pudhupettai".Of course I had listened it before in Telugu also in the name of "Dhoolpet".

Hmmmm.So,tried to listened it again!But in tamil.And to my surprise I am stuck at the so called song "ORU NAALIL".I don't know how the time passed by and how many times I listened it in repeat mode!

The sweet rythm running in back ground and juicy acoustic guitar and breezy yuvan's voice and with tangy piano and another guitar in the bits and pieces in middle and not to forget the nice violin made me dumbstruck!My hands stopped working as they can't press the next button.

And suddenly the Breezy Yuvan's voice made the breeze outside more cooler,the juicy acoustics made the juicy mango in my hand even more tastier,the sweet flow of air outside became even more sweeter and for about 2-3 hours I had forgotten that I am suffering with sever cold and mild fever.The rain which I hate the most didn't come to my thoughts at all!

And now I seriously thought how did I miss this beautiful number in DHOOLPET.I quickly brwosed through my CD and to my atonishment it is not there in my collection and so I missed while I am downloading the album.

The telugu's version "Okka Natitho" had Karthik singing,of course the same orchestrisation.

These are my words dil se.......That's why I wanna share here the song.Enjoy and get drowned and drenched in the Rain of Yuvan's beautiful melody...............

BY
1C

18 comments:

  1. I never listened it!Will listen now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Yuvaninas are proud of this song bro!!!Wonderful song really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post..chaala baaga rasavu..I m a music lover too..kaani I dint listen to this song..Ippudu vinta..:)btw naa peru kooda vamsi ne..:)

    http://ashes-phoenix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooper song!Excellent music!My favourite tooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice description!Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful way of expressing bro!Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful U made me listen this song again!Excellent stuff from Yuvan! really!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @vamsi thanx for ur comment!

    Ya ya nee blog nenu appudappudu choosthu untanu!

    And

    @all anonymous

    thanx for visiting mah blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome feel dude. happy for yuvan and his talents..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the song is awesome as well as your post and blog
    keep blogging bro

    ReplyDelete
  11. @vinayak

    thank u bro

    @anonymous

    mee too bro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aripichaavugaa nice one
    you took me back to my school days reading the william wordsworth's poems the way u presented was such.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice description bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @sakhamuri

    Thanx bro!!


    @anonymous
    thanx!!

    @all anonymous please leave your name please its my request!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice one bro!!!Every music lover will have one experience with this song!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "thanq music,for being there wen ther's no1."
    music is like an ocean.check out..u'll find more sweet drops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice work bro!!!Good one!!!I am also excited to hear this now!!!

    And I am leaving my name just for you!!!But it is asking website I don't have one!!!

    Any way good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @chandana

    Yes Music is like a ocean with sweet water for me!!!I find it sweet everywhere!!!

    @sekhar

    Thanx finally one person accepted my requests!!

    ReplyDelete