Sunday, March 07, 2010

THE REASON FOR GOD


For all the atheists be sure that you are an atheist and won't change your words for sure coz I am damn sure you
will find a reasonably good explaination why U gotta beleive in God!(And atleast you will think of this atleast for once)

Well I want to start this passage with a nice reply from a genius and the person who is widely loved and appreciated
for his knowledge.Well here's the story:
He is working on some research as usual and one of his frnz
visited him.And his frnd is amused with the new thing in his lab
and asked permision from him to test it and see it.And he began
seeing it and after he completed it he asked his pal "Who built
it????" and he replied "well no one!" come on! don't talk shit
with me.I am your frnd and u can't kid me and now tell me who
built it!And there came the reply again "Yes!truly no one built
it!" Now u r making me really irritated.Tell me I accept that I
am not a genius like you and don't play games with me.And
now came the reply frm the person
"NOW WHY HAVE U THEN BELEIEVED THEN THAT NO ONE BUILT THIS UNIVERSE AND IT FORMED
ON ITS OWN????AND MADE FUN OF ME WHEN I SAY THAT ITZ GOD WHO HAD ACTUALLY CREATED
THIS WHOLE WORLD????"

And all of the Newton worshippers out there do beleive me this is a original incident happened in Newton's lab
and the person who spoke beautiful words of God is Newton himself.


And now coming to my version,Why I argue that there should be a centralized force which rules,runs,makes the whole life possible is there because just imagine how all these life and all formed!!!And ya(all of u bioligists or whateva people who are concerned about the evolution of life I am just giving you my version)you are here with the answer that all the life is evolved from small particle etc.. Okies!Now I have a very small doubt!Where did v evolve from?????Ya I can see
that u r going to tell me that v evolved from apes!yes!gud and apes????no answer???Now!Ok!they must have evolved for sure frm some thing.Right????yes!Then from where it evolved????Now if you go deep into the roots you will find that they must have been evolved form a single thing/person and how come it is formed???Is it formed just like that.
And many scientists found out that a small self reproducing RNA molecules!!!!How are these formed????
And are they formed just by chance??????(Just like some scenes happen in our bolly,tolly and kolly muvis).
No????Then they are formed under some favourable conditions.So,you accept that without those favourable conditions all these forms of life wouldn't have been possible.(And u l also would have lost a gr8 oppurtunity of reading my blog :D)

And what is the force that is taking care of the conditions,criteria and everything required for the evolution in each and every step right from RNA molecules to the super power on today's Earth,MAN!!!!

And are you still arguing that no man it all happened just like that!????/

Ok!wait for more on this!

By:
1C

8 comments:

  1. nice post buddy....
    gd work keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!But please avoid using SMS terminology and hope you provide more strong reasons for God in your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please change the font. Its so troublesome to read the post with this font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please change the font. Its so troublesome to read the post with this font.//

    Ya!check it out!I've changed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. provide more facts!!! This is not just sufficient...provide some more arguments with full details!!The probability of happening things -The important topic which rules the world!! check on that also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rovide more facts!!! This is not just sufficient...provide some more arguments with full details!!The probability of happening things -The important topic which rules the world!! check on that also!!//

    Man check out this last sentence:

    Ok!wait for more on this!//

    I'm gonna give more of mah arguments in coming posts!

    BTW thanx for visiting and commenting!Keep tuned for more of this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what u say is impressive,interesting and engrossing, I agree . I admire the backing u give to an atheist.
    But consider this fact that all practical applications and gadgets that u and I enjoy today have developed from a condition of "if" , needn't necessarily be god's help ....... should it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thnk u need to wait for mah next post to get answer for ur qsn Uday!

    ReplyDelete