Monday, November 08, 2010

Mr.FATE's PLAY After Saying "Any Thing For You Ma'm"


"I will resume my blogging with some thing complex which will give me atleast some 4-5 blog posts!!! :D"

This is the thought which has been flashing my mind for the past week or so even till the time 9:20pm on 7th november 2010 with breezy weather indicating the upcoming "JAL" Cyclone and ofcourse cool Rahman's music playing in my "choco pie"(My PC)!!!

Thinking of sleeping and as a routine check up of the piled files in my NOTES folder of the desktop of my "Choco Pie" showed me a E-Book which is about 4 months old to my choco pie.

So,just started to flip through the pages with my mouse and my mind without actually concentrating.Feeling sleepy and some other music download on the way,I picked up all my strength and started the book and read the name with difficulty as "Any Thing For You Ma'm" and decided to read it atleast till I finish my download.

And after reading through some pages don't know where my sleep had gone,I found myself flipping each page to know what's waiting for me in the next page.And with no spoilers I would just introduce you the characters in the novel.The main character is "Tejaas Nirula",who is doing his final year of engineering in THE IIT-D and is self narrating his love story and his love "Shreya".And first 30-40 pages gives you the basic idea of what he is going to do and ofcourse my mind asked me to get the details of his "Modus-Operandi" to carry out his task of meeting his love who is about 2k miles south to him in India.The story is all about he crosses his hurdles and how "Mr.Fate" helps him knowingly or unknowingly to go closer and to get closer not only to his love,but also to her family and his professors.

What made me to go through the full story is the simple words of his narration which are not only easy to comprehend,but also interesting to continue further.Really a simple book which I had finished in 41/2 hours to write about this in my blog at this odd timing of 2:30 early morning!!!

And the bad if not the worst part is the "Indian Movie" kinda feel to the story as we typically see in Chetan's narration is really irritating at some parts,but really author Mr.Tushar Raheja had put his sincere efforts to bring this novel neatly without any obscene material and with such a simple narration.
And going to content part I had already hinted you that this is a Lover's trail to impress and after her approval to meet her.The narrator "Tejaas" is seen to describe his love in a poetic way everytime(And incidentally the song "Pachai Nirame/Pachadanamey" from "Alaipayuthey(Sakhi)" playing in my play list randomly for some time where the protagonist is seen describing her love and her dressing and all :D)
One thing is for sure.If you are a lover you would probably connected to this and enjoy this more than I did.But I,myself not being the one (:P :D) definetely not connected to this,but found it worth a read :)
Btw here is the website of the author: http://www.raheja.org/

By
1C

9 comments:

  1. I never read it!!!I think I should read it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing is for sure.If you are a lover you would probably connected to this and enjoy this more than I did.But I,myself not being the one (:P :D)

    i cant agree with dis man...

    i knw u r in love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book i have read when i was in second year.Still i have a copy of this book. You can visit my blog to know more about such authors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Avinash
    Yup!!It is definetely worth a read for a nice mood!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous

    Stop kidding bro/sis!!
    No girl had that luck to feel or to experience my love!!!My parents,music and my choco pie grabbed all that luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vijay
    Thanx man!!!That was a nice blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha nice description bro!!!Found music in each and every post of your blog!!Seems you are interested in music a lot!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous
    Thanx a lot mate!!!Yup!I am very interested in music!!!Keep visiting my blog for more!!!
    Please do leave your name the next time you visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete